cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Phillips <mphilli7...@hotmail.com>
Subject Iptables Configuration
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2013 00:23:47 GMT
So I've been having a few issues with my test system which all seem to boil down to iptables
not being configured correctly on my XEN host. Problems I've been having are
1. Template's not able to download - *can be fixed by stopping iptables on XEN host
2. System VM's don't deploy and start running - *can be fixed by stopping iptables on XEN
host
3. Security groups not worling - *been posting in the user list and it seems like my XEN host
does not have the necessary iptable entries for security groups to work properly.
With all these iptables issues, is there a iptables guide posted somewhere that outlines the
changes needed to make XEN 6.02 + CSP work correctly?