cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Girish Shilamkar <gir...@clogeny.com>
Subject Re: Passing vlan parameter to "createPortableIpRange"
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 04:22:01 GMT
Hi Swamy,

Thanks for setting up a call, the other day, we were able resolve this issue quickly.
In what scenario would  vlan id be passed? How does passing vlan id change/affect Portable
IP range to be created ?
I am guessing that Portable IP range created would be within IP range assigned for the vlan.
(which as of now does not work)

Regards,
Girish