cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New features
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 07:13:32 GMT

On Sep 23, 2013, at 4:50 AM, nfoata.ext@orange.com wrote:

> Hello Cloudstack,
>
> Sometimes ago, I wrote and submitted two new features with the following identifiers
(see below) :

> 1)     JIRA
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3701 (VM instantiation: Sending network
information in an extra field)
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3702 (VM instantiation: Specific information
for hypervisors)

> 2)     Review board
>
> Both Jira issues were also registered under review boards with a git diff and submitted
in august.
> However, I never received any comment on them.
> ( I would like to put the direct links, in that mail but review board is not accessible
this morning).

> Furthermore, I noticed and saw that there is a lot of demands under the review boards
which are not yet processed.
> Does it mean, that there is so many requests that is take a long time ?

Hi Nicolas, and thanks for the ping.
Unfortunately it just means that we are behind.

> Do cloudstack reviewers need more people or help ?

Yes, this is community driven, so any help you can give is very much welcome. You can help
review patches, file bugs, and submit more patches.

> Or simply that I did not well up (follow) the submission process somewhere ? (Jira ->
review board -> submit ).

> At last, I asked if is it possible to open again a bug (CLOUDSTACK-3128) because it was
not totally fixed and
> I sent the solution in the comment of this one. (I can also do a git diff if I have to
submit it.) but no answer too.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3128?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

You should be able to re-open this bug. I am copying Alena to make sure she notices it and
sees your comment in the bug.

> Thanks in advance for yours answers and please feel free to contact me if need be,
>
> Have a good day,
>
> Best regards,
>

> ____________________________
> Nicolas Foata
> Ingénieur
> DMGP/Portail/DOP/EnP/Advise
> Norsys pour Orange
> Sophia Antipolis
> nfoata.ext@orange.com

> Ce message et ses pieces jointes peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles ou
privilegiees et ne doivent donc
> pas etre diffuses, exploites ou copies sans autorisation. Si vous avez recu ce message
par erreur, veuillez le signaler
> a l'expediteur et le detruire ainsi que les pieces jointes. Les messages electroniques
etant susceptibles d'alteration,
> Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
Merci.