cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Donal Lafferty <donal.laffe...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Release Criteria
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:38:19 GMT

+1

Problems with Master have greatly affected my ability to respond sympathetically to reviewer
comments.

Adding a new hypervisor crosscuts many subsystems.  This makes my work hyper-sensitive to
breaks in Master.  The result is this nasty dilemma:

Either argue against good recommendations, or lose a week getting a stable Master for QA cycle
on the improvements.

Plus, as we've seen, when I fix Master, I introduce problems for people dependent on the bugs.

Not a great position to be in :(

DL