cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Darren Shepherd
Date Sat, 28 Sep 2013 15:14:42 GMT
Hearty Congratulations Darren.! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 5:54 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Darren Shepherd

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Darren Shepherd to
become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Darren!

-chip
on behalf of the CloudStack PMC