cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] rename nonoss to noredist
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 03:15:23 GMT
+1.
Sounds great and logical.

On mvn cmd line instead of -Dnonoss we should be using -Dnoredist right!

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

-----Original Message-----
From: Hugo Trippaers [mailto:HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com]
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 5:56 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] rename nonoss to noredist

Hey,

Does anybody mind if I rename all mentions (that I can find) of "nonoss" to "noredist". This
will actually reflect what is in the "nonoss" build, it has nothing to do with opensource,
but all with redistribution of binary jar packages. Also i noticed that it is currently being
"abused" to enable certain features in the maven build, which is something we should not do
at all. It should just be a convenience setting to enable all profiles that depend on non-redistributable
binary jar files.

Cheers,

Hugo