cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] rename nonoss to noredist
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 12:25:58 GMT
Hey,

Does anybody mind if I rename all mentions (that I can find) of "nonoss" to "noredist". This
will actually reflect what is in the "nonoss" build, it has nothing to do with opensource,
but all with redistribution of binary jar packages. Also i noticed that it is currently being
"abused" to enable certain features in the maven build, which is something we should not do
at all. It should just be a convenience setting to enable all profiles that depend on non-redistributable
binary jar files.

Cheers,

Hugo