cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: Libvirt-java 0.5.0 has been released
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2013 11:19:39 GMT

On 09/21/2013 09:38 AM, Hugo Trippaers wrote:
> Ahh ok.
>
> Any idea how long that is going to take? At the moment our automated build are basically
non functional as they all fail to build and thus also don't kickoff the downstream builds
like the noredist build. Can we revert to an older version of libvirt in the meantime to work
around this issue?

I hope to get it done this week, but it is out of my hands.

Reverting to libvirt-java 0.4.9 would be possible, but we would also
have to revert my VNC listen port patch since that already uses the new
0.5.0 API.

Wido

> Cheers,
>
> Hugo
>

> On Sep 21, 2013, at 3:28 PM, Wido den Hollander <wido@widodh.nl> wrote:
>

>> On 09/21/2013 09:15 AM, Hugo Trippaers wrote:
>>> Hey Wido,
>>>
>>> Did they publish the updated jar with the same version number? If that is the
case maven will not take care of it as by definition release artefacts will be cached indefinitely
and never be replaced. Only snapshot dependencies will be updated.

>> They didn't publish a new JAR yet. They want some feedback on 0.5.0 first if it technically
works, if so, they will release 0.5.1 which is Java 6 compatible.

>> Wido
>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>
>>> HUgo

0.059 sec