cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULTS] Release Apache CloudStack 4.2.0 (fifth round)
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 23:55:24 GMT

On 09/19/2013 01:28 AM, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:

> The vote has *passed* with the following results (binding PMC votes indicated with a
"*" next to their name:

> +1 : Alex*, Chip*, Sebastien*, Prasanna*, Hugo*, Marcus*, Wido*,  Sebastien, Rajesh Batala,
Sheng, Vijay, Abhi, Likitha, Ian, Gavin,  Daan, Amogh, Simon Weller,

> I'm going to proceed with moving the release into the distribution repo now and work
on release notes and other documentation tasks.

Who is going to build the RPM and Deb packages?

I think I should build the .deb packages since I'm the one in
debian/changelog who set the version to 4.2

Give me a sign and I'll put the packages online in the DEB repo.

Wido