cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Darren Shepherd <darren.s.sheph...@gmail.com>
Subject ConfigDepot initialization
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2013 18:01:50 GMT
ConfigDepot(Admin) really needs to be initialized fully before anything
else really.  I can move things around to get that to work almost.  The
problem is with populateConfigurations().  That gets called twice.  Once
in ConfigurationServerImpl.configure() and
ConfigurationServerImpl.persistDefaultValues().

So the way the code is written it seems to specifically want to run
populateConfigurations() after ConfigurationServerImpl does its thing.
I need to reverse that.  I need populateConfiguration() to run first (or
really completely independent of ConfigurationServerImpl).  Is there
some problem with this?  I haven't actually tried it yet.

Darren