cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "SuichII, Christopher" <Chris.Su...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] UI: New look and feel
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2013 12:14:10 GMT
Brian - The new style looks great, but I'd like to repeat someone else's question: Are we getting
rid of the icons on the nav bar? As a plugin dev, it would be really nice to keep our company
logo by our UI plugin.

Shiva & Sebastien - What impact would this angular.js project have on UI plugins?
--
Chris Suich
chris.suich@netapp.com