cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sailaja Mada <sailaja.m...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Rajesh Battala
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2013 16:22:19 GMT
Congratulations Rajesh.

Best Regards,
Sailaja.M

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 9:00 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Rajesh Battala

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Rajesh Battala to become
a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Rajesh!

-chip
on behalf of the CloudStack PMC