cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From <nfoata....@orange.com>
Subject New features
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 08:50:22 GMT
Hello Cloudstack,

Sometimes ago, I wrote and submitted two new features with the following identifiers (see
below) :

1)     JIRA

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3701 (VM instantiation: Sending network information
in an extra field)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3702 (VM instantiation: Specific information
for hypervisors)

2)     Review board

Both Jira issues were also registered under review boards with a git diff and submitted in
august.
However, I never received any comment on them.
( I would like to put the direct links, in that mail but review board is not accessible this
morning).

Furthermore, I noticed and saw that there is a lot of demands under the review boards which
are not yet processed.
Does it mean, that there is so many requests that is take a long time ?
Do cloudstack reviewers need more people or help ?
Or simply that I did not well up (follow) the submission process somewhere ? (Jira -> review
board -> submit ).

At last, I asked if is it possible to open again a bug (CLOUDSTACK-3128) because it was not
totally fixed and
I sent the solution in the comment of this one. (I can also do a git diff if I have to submit
it.) but no answer too.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-3128?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

Thanks in advance for yours answers and please feel free to contact me if need be,

Have a good day,

Best regards,

[cid:image001.gif@01CEB844.CAB6AF20]
____________________________
Nicolas Foata
Ingénieur
DMGP/Portail/DOP/EnP/Advise
Norsys pour Orange
Sophia Antipolis
nfoata.ext@orange.com<mailto:nfoata.ext@orange-ftgroup.com>
[cid:image002.gif@01CEB844.CAB6AF20]

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, Orange is not liable for messages that have been modified, changed
or falsified.
Thank you.