cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: DatabaseUpgradeChecker and running from eclipse
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:27:57 GMT
Before cloudstack was donated to apache, it had an open source version and a non-open source
portion (which included  vmware, f5, and juniper).  Now, everything is open source but that
division is sometimes still in the files.  You can basically merge those files now.

As for jdk version, that's not what's recording. The version that's supposed to be recorded
is CloudStack's version.  Not sure why through eclipse, you're getting the jdk version.

--Alex