cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack 4.2.0 (sixth round)
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 21:05:20 GMT
On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 08:59:49PM +0000, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:
> > [Animesh>] I don't have publican installed. Will give it a try and let
> > you know if I run into issues.
> [Animesh>] Chip couple of questions.
>
> 1. The referenced instructions call out to install Apache Cloudstack branding package?
I see something in docs/publican-cloudstack directory. Is that the branding and needs to be
installed by running "yum install publican-cloudstack"? Or just running publican build in
doc directory will work
> 2. Which guides do we publish, the instructions mentions 4 which I think would be (ReleaseNotes,
Install, Dev, Admin) . I see other .cfg files publican-all.cfg, publican-niciranvp.cfg and
publican-midonet.cfg. Do we need to build them too. Atleast p-all.cfg should be built
> 3. In the "Install the documentation" step I am not clear what changes needed to be made
to acsdocs.cfg.

Actually, nope.  Joe and / or Dave have been the ones to push the docs
so far.  I'm in the same boat as you!