cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chipchild...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Accept the donation of a Contrail plugin into Apache CloudStack
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 17:13:07 GMT
Hi all!

As stated in other threads, Juniper is proposing the donation of a
Contrail plugin to Apache CloudStack.  The code itself has been posted
to reviewboard [1].  The design has been documented by Pedro [2].

[1] https://reviews.apache.org/r/14325/
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Contrail+network+plugin

I'm calling a vote here, so that we have a formal consensus on accepting
the code into the project.  As I've suggested earlier, I'd like us to
accept the code into a branch, and then work through any technical
concerns / reviews / changes prior to a master branch merge.

So...  voting will end in ~72 hours.  As this is a technical decision,
committer and PMC votes are binding.

-chip

Votes please!

[ ] +1 - Accept the donation