cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: documentation/wiki is a mess
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 04:03:38 GMT
On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 11:10:28AM -0700, Darren Shepherd wrote:

> The state of documentation of an open source projects says a lot
> about the community that develops it...

Esp. for XML documentation: I say we write our own docs if we want
our feature to be used. Or it dies a natural death in quiet isolation
with no one ever using it. Docs team can handle the editing and
organizing bits. That should go for Wikis too. If you want the wiki to
be useful then write it, organize it and maintain it. Don't just put it
there to fill a template. It'll never recieve any love.

--
Prasanna.,