cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Lawler <maurice.law...@me.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack Ports
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 14:58:02 GMT
Yes, it's all under one server; KVM.

On Aug 22, 2013, at 10:56 AM, "Musayev, Ilya" <imusayev@webmd.net> wrote:

Are you using this host as both CloudStack management and also hypervisor?

I have several instances of ACS installed, I don't have telnet or vnc enabled by default.
This is indicative of your server configuration (and services installed) and not cloudstack.

From: Maurice Lawler [mailto:maurice.lawler@me.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 10:38 AM
To: Cloud Dev
Subject: Cloudstack Ports

Greetings,

I find the following open on my Cloud Management Server.

PORT STATE SERVICE
22/tcp open ssh
23/tcp filtered telnet
111/tcp open rpcbind
2049/tcp open nfs
5900/tcp open vnc
5901/tcp open vnc-1
5902/tcp open vnc-2
5903/tcp open vnc-3
5904/tcp open unknown
5906/tcp open unknown

The ones I understand are 22, 111, 2049 and the VNC 5900-5903, however, what is 5904 and 5906?
Also why is telnet even enable what on cloud stack utilizes that?