cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <h...@trippaers.nl>
Subject reviewboard-tool
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 13:58:07 GMT
Heya all,

Together with Daan we made some changes to the reviewboard buildtool. The following changes
are now implemented:

 * Re-build if a new diff is submitted after the original build
 * Don't try to build a review that already has a ship-it review

On the todo list it:

 * honour the branch parameter in the review request to select a particular branch

Next to that we made some changes to the job cloudstack-master-with-patch to clean-up properly
before we try a new build. Hopefully this will result in a more accurate build test.

If you see anything weird in those builds, please shout.

Cheers,

Hugo