cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Frank Zhang <Frank.Zh...@citrix.com>
Subject make cloud-daemonize obsolete using cloudstack-agent instead of cloudstack-management
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 22:14:12 GMT
Hi Hugo:
	I have an issue needing to double confirm with you. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-4149
	In short, we used to make old cloud-daemonize obsolete using cloudstack-management that makes
it unnecessarily installed during upgrading KVM agent(cloud-agent) on host.
	I make a simple fix that moves "Obsoletes: cloud-daemonize < 4.1.0" to cloudstack-agent.
Just want to double check with you there is no side-effect.
	Now upgrading old cloud-agent will only install cloudstack-agent and cloudstack-common, I
hope these two packages have no dependency on cloudstack-management