cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Lawler <maurice.law...@me.com>
Subject Re: Easiest Way...
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 19:48:00 GMT
I recall it being fairly simple, by adding / removing a rule from the ebtables, so my method
of thinking isn't to complex, I was hoping someone on the list could point me in the right
direction.

On Aug 16, 2013, at 3:41 PM, Kelcey Jamison Damage <kelcey@backbonetechnology.com> wrote:

> Ok so this would make it very difficult to achieve. With Advanced zones you have the
flexibility to make some of this stuff work. Basic was not intended for this purpose. Advanced
zone with SG enabled would give you the tools needed to accomplish your goal.

> Also if the secondary subnet is NOT for legacy systems support, then the VPC service
would work as well.

the ebtables, but I cannot recall how to do this. Yes, this secondary subnet requires it's
own gateway.