cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: [GSoC] Branch Merge Request LdapPlugin and Master
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 15:23:30 GMT
Ian

I want  to leave you with 1 last thought, this plugin will be used on daily basis by hundreds
(if not thousands) in the near future - all thanks to you and GSoC.

Thank you for your contribution. It is greatly appreciated!

Regards
ilya

PS: If you can complete the part that was out of scope in the near future when time allows,
it will help - tremendously.