cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Lei <ryan...@cht.com.tw>
Subject Re: Comment about "Data Disk Offering" when creating a VM from an ISO
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 08:03:31 GMT
I noticed this issue long ago, and I agree with you.

In my understanding, while the tab in the VM wizard always says "Data Disk
Offering," if you create a VM using ISO, this step actually means Root Disk
Offering.

If this is the case, the tab name should depend on whether the user chooses
Select Template (Data Disk Offering) or Select ISO (Root Disk Offering).

Yu-Heng (Ryan) Lei, Associate Reasearcher
Chunghwa Telecom Laboratories / Cloud Computing Laboratory
ryanlei@cht.com.tw<https://email.cht.com.tw/owa/redir.aspx?C=-wE1FEC3G0SWYpVkiWo8SsDdf3ZqO9AIuAPTzRnFYCUi-z4YljtI_hyVKkNHfn9F1Bn-vUWJnQ4.&URL=mailto%3aryanlei%40cht.com.tw>
or
ryanlei750328@gmail.com

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 9:12 AM, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com