cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Should we be releasing -beta releases?
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 08:13:15 GMT
On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 12:46 AM, Musayev, Ilya <imusayev@webmd.net> wrote:
> The reason why CloudSand was created, was to bring in urgently needed features into stable
version, such that on the next major upgrade to ACS, all features work as expected and nothing
should break.
This is the same that we have done. Except that we have put work into
CLOUDSTACK-1532 that was urgently needed internally at Schuberg
Philis. It is implemented in 4.1.1-SBP a private release. I have
ported it to master several times but testing and paralel development
on other network features have prevented it from being merged in
master.

> What features are we talking about?

I gues our focus is hastening our own development and not backporting.

regards,
Daan