cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: upgrade path 4.1.1 -> 4.2/master
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 13:35:50 GMT
Harikrishna,

I suppose I have to register those templates before upgrading; i.e. in
the 4.1.1 version management server.
Is this procedure described somewhere?
Do I bake the templates myself first or should I use publicly offered templates?

thanks,
Daan

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 3:16 PM, Harikrishna Patnala
<harikrishna.patnala@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi Daan,
> Before upgrading to 4.2 we need to register the new system templates for each hypervisor
with specific names so that during upgrade these new templates are set to the system vms.