cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Duffy <...@ianduffy.ie>
Subject Re: [GSoC] (Screencast/Demo) LDAP user provisioning
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 00:58:15 GMT
Hi Ilya,

SSL is now done. Still need to do more testing on it but it appears to
be working.

>  I want to backport this into my customized 4.1 cloudstack edition called cloudsand.
CloudSand is a hybrid of    > CloudStack stable version with some urgently needed features
pulled from master to speed up cloudstack        > adoption by enterprises. The work you
do on LDAP will be a great addition!

Cool. I didn't realise you had the project on github until I seen your
earlier emails on another subject today, love what you have done with
it. I have forked your repo and added in the features to date along
with making modifications to the code where necessary to support 4.1.1

Enjoy: https://github.com/imduffy15/cloudsand

Will send you a merge request in [a|few] week(s).

Ian