cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Duffy <...@ianduffy.ie>
Subject Re: [Doc] Developer Enviroment Wiki - Maven
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2013 00:22:18 GMT

> I see Ian has created a more detailed guide in this bug
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-2877, but unfortunately
> it
> is not on the Wiki Environment page.

Just to note that was sub task of the Google summer of code Project. We
were using subtasks on the parent task to keep mentors up to date on
progress.

On this wiki it does not cover the installation of Maven, while it does for
> Ant, Tomcat and MySQL. Should users install 'maven' or 'maven2'?

maven2 will not work from what I recall of my experience awhile back.

I found myself reading various instructions to get the dev environment up
when I did it, hence the blog post. mentioned in the linked ticket.