cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Help with VMware CS Env
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 21:49:43 GMT
Hi,

I have a single node I'm developing on. It is running ESX. On top of ESX, I
have Ubuntu 12.04 for CloudStack development (including running the CSMS
and serving as a secondary-storage location for system VM templates, etc.).
The one host I have in my CS install is running ESX (nested under my other
ESX).

It looks like this:

ESX (on hardware)
----- ESX (nested, used as host in CS)
----- vCenter Server
----- Ubuntu (CSMS, secondary storage)

I keep getting an InsufficientServerCapacityException, but I'm not sure
why. I should have plenty of CPU, memory, and storage space on all VMs.

Thanks!
Mike

--
*Mike Tutkowski*