cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Agent State missing or Disconnected for SSVM
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 02:35:31 GMT
Hi,

Can anyone tell me why SSVM would show up with a missing (a dash shown) or
a Disconnected Agent State?

I'm running in 4.2 (updated this morning). I figured I would try destroying
SSVM and seeing what happened. Instead of being in the Disconnected State,
its state is now missing (just a dash is shown).

Does anyone know what this happens? In this state, I'm not able to upload
an ISO, which is how I noticed the problem.

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com