cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Issue with deleting a volume that's never been attached to a VM
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 23:18:14 GMT
Hi,

I've noticed in 4.2 when I try to delete a volume that's never been
attached to a VM that CloudStack says the operation was successful and the
GUI removes the volume from the table, but when I refresh the table, the
volume comes back.

Has anyone else noticed this behavior as of late?

If I attach the volume, then detach it, then delete it, all behaves as
expected.

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*