cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wei ZHOU <ustcweiz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: no Public Network exist in Advance Zone with Security Group enabled
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 10:22:54 GMT
If there are multiple guest network, CloudStack will assign a IP in the
first guest network to systemvms as the public IP.
We can add a global configuration to set the network uuid of the systemvms.

in com.cloud.network.NetworkManagerImpl.setupNetwork(Account,
NetworkOffering, Network, DeploymentPlan, String, String, boolean, Long,
ACLType, Boolean, Long)

                List<NetworkVO> configs =
_networksDao.listBy(owner.getId(), offering.getId(),
plan.getDataCenterId());
                if (configs.size() > 0) {
                    if (s_logger.isDebugEnabled()) {
                        s_logger.debug("Found existing network
configuration for offering " + offering + ": " + configs.get(0));
                    }
                    if (errorIfAlreadySetup) {
                        InvalidParameterValueException ex = new
InvalidParameterValueException("Found existing network configuration (with
specified id) for offering (with specified id)");
                        ex.addProxyObject(offering, offering.getId(),
"offeringId");
                        ex.addProxyObject(configs.get(0),
configs.get(0).getId(), "networkConfigId");
                        throw ex;
                    } else {
                        return configs;
                    }