cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturv...@citrix.com>
Subject [ACS42] Release Status Update: 5 days to first RC candidate
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 06:01:52 GMT
Folks

We are getting closer to our announced RC date of 8/19 and what a great effort in just last
2 weeks 260 issues were created and 340 were resolved and over 400 resolved issues were verified
. The open blocker and critical count has come down significantly and we have 2 blocker and
15 critical left. The incoming issue rate  has also come down. Please take a moment to close
out any open features and improvement tickets. If they are not going to make it then we need
to move them out of 4.2

The next step is to finalize on documentation, translation, release notes etc. Jessica and
Radhika have sent out a number of  doc review requests please attend to them.

Thanks
Animesh