cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Harikrishna Patnala <harikrishna.patn...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [Doc] Please review: Update base image of VMs doc
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 05:24:07 GMT
Thank you Jessica for the update. Changes looks good for me.

-Harikrishna

On 21-Aug-2013, at 3:30 AM, Jessica Tomechak <jessica.tomechak@gmail.com<mailto:jessica.tomechak@gmail.com>>
wrote:

I have incorporated Hari's review comments. Please re-check to see that the update is correct.

Diff:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;h=a6d7651

Bug:

Regards,