cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Maurice Lawler <maurice.law...@me.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.2.0
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 19:23:36 GMT
Ah, I am very sorry; I overlooked that part. I just happened reread the text and went right
into the changes.

Thank you for your response. Appreciate it! :-)

On Aug 23, 2013, at 03:22 PM, Animesh Chaturvedi <animesh.chaturvedi@citrix.com> wrote:

> The changes section is empty for 4.2 as this will be covered in Release Notes as per
community discussion. Release Notes are in progress but you can look at the JIRA filter https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12323963
for features and improvements in 4.2