cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Harikrishna Patnala <harikrishna.patn...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: registerSSHKeyPair
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 09:30:52 GMT
Hi,

RegisterSSHKey API is used when we have SSH key pair and if we want to register that key pair
in Cloudstack.
So when we provide public key it just calculates fingerprint and registers the SSH key pair.

CS doesn't know about private key. It just returns null as private key.

Our doc is showing private key because we include that in SSHKeyPairResponse object.

-Harikrishna