cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjay Tripathi <sanjay.tripa...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Quick Question about System VM problem
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 06:36:24 GMT
I don't think you need two versions of vhd-util. If you are adding new XenServer host, just
you need to copy the existing vhd-util from /usr/sbin to its correct locations and it works
fine.

Can you share what are the issues you are getting if you use the existing vhd-util in XenServer
host.

--Sanjay