cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: make cloud-daemonize obsolete using cloudstack-agent instead of cloudstack-management
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 07:32:43 GMT
Hey Frank,

Those packages have no dependencies on cloudstack-management, so that should be alright.

Is the cloud-daemonize only installed with the agent? I seem to remember that it was also
required to install it with the management server? If that is the case we should move the
obsolete to the cloudstack-common package. That way it is properly removed when either the
agent or the management server is installed.

Cheers,

Hugo