cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Koneti <kiran.kon...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [Doc] Please review: VMware volume snapshot enhancement doc
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 06:41:45 GMT
Hi Jessica,

The Doc looks fine for me but the small change I would like to suggest is in the very first
line you have mentioned it as "When you take a snapshot of a data volume on VMware" but this
is not limited to the data volume the same technique is applied for the root volume also.

Regards,
Kiran.

From: Jessica Tomechak []
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 5:20 PM
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>; Sudha Ponnaganti;
Fang Wang
Subject: [Doc] Please review: VMware volume snapshot enhancement doc

Hi,
Volume snapshot enhancement for VMware doc is ready for review. You can view the diff at the
link below. This is checked in to both master and 4.2 branch.

Please provide your feedback.

Diff:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack.git;a=commit;h=a5ca05fdeaeb9ccc21b153698b02d33004f6e187

Bug: