cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "SuichII, Christopher" <Chris.Su...@netapp.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Selectable UI list view rows
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 18:48:50 GMT
It's good to hear there is a demand for this. However, this is something that we could really
use in our integrations targeted for 4.3. I have some spare cycles planned for contributing
to CloudStack while working on our integrations  if you're interested in talking more either
online or off about your plans for implementation.

I know I'm not as knowledgeable about the UI codebase, but I think I've got an idea about
how to put this into listview.js with minimal impact and make it generic/reusable from the
start. If I began working on it, I could test it against the list views that we would want
to see it on within our plugin and work more closely with you when you have the bandwidth.

-Chris

On Aug 6, 2013, at 2:24 PM, Brian Federle <Brian.Federle@citrix.com<mailto:Brian.Federle@citrix.com>>