cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From France <mailingli...@isg.si>
Subject Upgrading form 4.1.0 to 4.1.1 success; some issues with console proxy
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2013 13:16:42 GMT
Hi,

i've upgraded XenServers 6.0.2 to latest hotfixes and upgraded CS form
4.1.0 to 4.1.1 (also iscsi HA cluster, but that's not relevant for CS).

The only actual problem whas that console proxy didn't reboot
successfully using cloudstack-sysvmadm script. It never came up as
started, even thou i could see it's running using direct VNC (it seems
as it run out of disk space?!?). After manually changing states in
vm_instance a couple of times (to Running and finally Stopped), i was
able to destroy VM (it didn't succeed using CS UI) and after restarting
CS UI a couple of times it finally decided the old console proxy is no
more and created new one. After that everything else went well.

I might have leftover volume on SR from that console proxy, but i will
check it out after a couple of days, to see if it was expunged/deleted.
I have to check if there are any orphaned volumes on out HA iscsi disks
anyway. Is there a script or a way to check actual lvm devices and
compare it to the devices and states in CS db?

Regards,
F.