cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: we like dev better then users :(
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 13:36:50 GMT
On 08/01/2013 03:31 PM, Daan Hoogland wrote:
> I think the following list speaks for itself

Although it's really good that you point this out I took the following
decision for myself: I contribute to the project by resolving bugs and
writing new features.

In my case my colleague (Lennert) is subscribed to the users list and he
watches that and sometimes asks me to look to something.

For me it's not doable to keep track of both the users and dev list and
work on $dayjob

It's about shifting priorities and for me the dev list (which is hard
enough) is my main priority.

Wido