cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sailaja Mada <sailaja.m...@citrix.com>
Subject [ACS42]Regarding Scaleup ( CPU/Memory )
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2013 06:43:29 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to scale up my VM memory from 512 MB to 1024 MB.

It does not allow me to update service offering saying "Only scaling up the vm is supported,
new service offering should have both cpu and memory greater than the old values"

I wanted to increase only Memory and not CPU.   Why are we mandating to have both resources
values to be higher ?  I tried from VMWARE , It does allow me to increase each resource separately.

I think it's a issue to be handled from Cloudstack. Please correct me If not.

Thanks,
Sailaja.M