cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to clean deployed system vm on xen host
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 06:48:48 GMT
On your xen host
$ xe vm-uninstall --force --multiple

And reconnect the MS again, it should kick in HA for systemVMs and
restart them.

On Fri, Aug 02, 2013 at 06:36:09AM +0000, Fang Wang wrote:
> Hi,
> I started running MS , host is xen hypervisor. After 2 system vms are up, there were
issues. So I made changes in source code, rebuild, did deploydb to clean DB.
> Now I am running ms again, but failed to bring up ssvm and cpvm, because of the existing
old system vm from previous run.

> I know for VMware host, I need to clean the old entry thru vcenter.  But not familiar
with xen host, how do I clean and remove the old system vm on xen host? The proper way to
do it? Is there a document or link?

--
Prasanna.,