cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Committer: Daan Hoogland
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:18:59 GMT
well done

On Aug 28, 2013, at 10:16 AM, Rajesh Battala <rajesh.battala@citrix.com> wrote:

> Awesome... you became committer. !!!!!
>

> Thanks
> Rajesh Battala

to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted!

> Daan's been quite active on the dev list, working on not just the code but also helping
us keep tabs on our responsiveness to questions (something that we always need to be mindful
of).

> Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For developers,
it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed
via the patch submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise,
it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
project and the Apache Way.