cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: HyperV support in 4.2
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 02:42:45 GMT

Alena/Murali,

Can one of you review and cleanup Hyper-V specific entries??

Thanks
/sudha

-----Original Message-----
From: Donal Lafferty
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 3:40 PM
To: Animesh Chaturvedi; dev@cloudstack.apache.org; Chip Childers
Cc: Sudha Ponnaganti; Murali Reddy
Subject: RE: HyperV support in 4.2

Hi Alena,

I had a closer look at this.

As before, Hyper-V is not available on 4.2.  It should be in place for 4.3.

However, I noticed that the patch applied in June 27th that introduces "HypervisorType.Hyperv"
to the list of configured hypervisors. See https://reviews.apache.org/r/12106/, especially
server/src/com/cloud/configuration/Config.java@205

Removing this item should solve the problem of Hyper-V showing up where the hypervisor list
is used to populate a dropdown box.

I don't have committer status, so I'm not able to take care of this directly.  :(

As before, for any other the settings, you could talk to Murali Reddy.  However, he added
them quite some time ago.  A look through the config may be the best approach.

DL