cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Federle <Brian.Fede...@citrix.com>
Subject Reformatting UI code
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 18:32:59 GMT
Hello,

Recently I discovered that all JS and UI code have been reformatted to 4 spaces:

commit ad69bc8da3244b783dd003ddf3184fca2762c514
Author: Ian Duffy <ian@ianduffy.ie>
Date:   Thu Jul 18 15:39:28 2013 +0100

    Format JS

While I do appreciate people coming in to help clean up the UI code, and don't mind if we
change the indent level to be consistent with the rest of the code base, this commit is causing
a lot of git conflicts with various development branches I'm working on. Please give a bit
more heads up in the future about this, try to CC the main UI developers about it first before
committing - right now myself and Jessica Wang (jessica.wang@citrix.com) do the majority of
UI development.

Thanks,
Brian