cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: [ACS4.1.1][BLOCKER] Unable to launch VNC Console to VSphere VMs
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 21:45:34 GMT
Kelven,

Perhaps I missed it,

Does CPVM needs to be upgraded from 4.1 to 4.1.1?

Thanks
ilya

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Kelven Yang [mailto:kelven.yang@citrix.com]
> Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:25 PM
> To: Musayev, Ilya; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [ACS4.1.1][BLOCKER] Unable to launch VNC Console to VSphere
> VMs
> 
> I'll take a look at it. It seems that my devCloud environment failed to get
> CPVM upgraded thus let my testing on this skipped with success
> 
> Kelven
> 
> On 7/17/13 8:04 PM, "Musayev, Ilya" <imusayev@webmd.net> wrote:
> 
> >Kelven
> >
> >Please review the commit "73a6aa78854f379e6439bf22457094a5272cbfed",
> >cloudstack-3433.
> >
> >After reverting this commit, everything functioned normally. We cannot
> >release 4.1.1 with this defect :(
> >
> >Thanks
> >ilya
> >
> >
> >
> >> -----Original Message-----
> >> From: Musayev, Ilya [mailto:imusayev@webmd.net]
> >> Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 7:57 PM
> >> To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
> >> Cc: Kelven Yang (kelven.yang@citrix.com)
> >> Subject: [ACS4.1.1][BLOCKER] Unable to launch VNC Console to VSphere
> >> VMs
> >>
> >> Post my upgrade from 4.1 to 4.1.1 I'm unable to launch console, with
> >> message Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
> >> can't find ConsoleAccessAuthenticationCommand.
> >>
> >> I've looked through commit history, and it looks like the only change
> >>that was  made is related to a commit CLOUDSTACK-3456. Not 100%
> >>certain that's  issue, but seems like the only change in this area.
> >>
> >> Also, why do I get given the "type class
> >>[Lcom.cloud.agent.api.Command;" -  the L appending to com.cloud seems
> >>new.
> >>
> >> Log below:
> >>
> >>
> >> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,949 DEBUG [agent.transport.Request]
> >>(http-8080-3:null)
> >> Seq 5-1052639262: Received:  { Ans: , MgmtId: 345049078181, via: 5,
> >>Ver: v1,
> >> Flags: 10, { GetVncPortAnswer } }
> >> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,950 DEBUG [cloud.servlet.ConsoleProxyServlet]
> >>(http-
> >> 8080-3:null) Port info 172.25.243.31
> >> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,950 INFO  [cloud.servlet.ConsoleProxyServlet]
> >>(http-
> >> 8080-3:null) Parse host info returned from executing
> GetVNCPortCommand.
> >> host info: 172.25.243.31
> >> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,958 DEBUG [cloud.servlet.ConsoleProxyServlet]
> >>(http-
> >> 8080-3:null) Compose console url: https://172-24-20-
> >>22.realhostip.com/ajax?token=1LYgydVEstHtlOuUWpMC3lNponA8tI8kA10
> rq
> >>
> njR1Tl1HPws9wEaTKE6IvMaV_iUtnNNqSjcoFTyO9NIDzaBTUWpfGumQ5cAijs
> >>
> vKJ0Mx8fyQwyCDLko8ekhjIKLkngtuofPmQRbBwsfaZj6_N4JpLYKWoOVdZ6Eq
> >>
> qerLKas1ErQ0e2yRnDvYq5C2OVSGQgl08a2RCF0WFWuYyl1HW3fDIkivzVJE9IC
> >> 6266_CSEWuQV65bmjVIuUMPekgzq_R6PBm85a_wsxGX8rdae0x05UQ
> >> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,958 DEBUG [cloud.servlet.ConsoleProxyServlet]
> >>(http-
> >> 8080-3:null) the console url is :: <html><title>rhn01t-ops-
> >>08</title><frameset><frame src="https://172-24-20-
> >>22.realhostip.com/ajax?token=1LYgydVEstHtlOuUWpMC3lNponA8tI8kA10
> rq
> >>
> njR1Tl1HPws9wEaTKE6IvMaV_iUtnNNqSjcoFTyO9NIDzaBTUWpfGumQ5cAijs
> >>
> vKJ0Mx8fyQwyCDLko8ekhjIKLkngtuofPmQRbBwsfaZj6_N4JpLYKWoOVdZ6Eq
> >>
> qerLKas1ErQ0e2yRnDvYq5C2OVSGQgl08a2RCF0WFWuYyl1HW3fDIkivzVJE9IC
> >>
> 6266_CSEWuQV65bmjVIuUMPekgzq_R6PBm85a_wsxGX8rdae0x05UQ"></fr
> >> ame></frameset></html>
> >> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,992 ERROR [agent.transport.Request]
> >>(AgentManager-
> >> Handler-7:null) Caught problem with
> >>
> [{"ConsoleAccessAuthenticationCommand":{"_host":"172.25.243.31","_port"
> >> :"5924","_vmId":"0c9354d4-cbad-4cd0-9a38-
> >>
> 48e0efc6a3f5","_sid":"585d97c4cf867d6d","_ticket":"7w0YL4G35QDQj79Jm3
> >>
> >>h5NzNtwXo\u003d","_isReauthenticating":false,"contextMap":{},"wait":0
> }
> >>}]
> >> com.google.gson.JsonParseException: The JsonDeserializer
> >>com.cloud.agent.transport.ArrayTypeAdaptor@1aa9a7bb failed to
> >>deserialize json object
> >>[{"ConsoleAccessAuthenticationCommand":{"_host":"172.25.243.31","_po
> rt"
> >> :"5924","_vmId":"0c9354d4-cbad-4cd0-9a38-
> >>
> 48e0efc6a3f5","_sid":"585d97c4cf867d6d","_ticket":"7w0YL4G35QDQj79Jm3
> >> h5NzNtwXo=","_isReauthenticating":false,"contextMap":{},"wait":0}}]
> >>given
> >> the type class [Lcom.cloud.agent.api.Command;
> >>      at
> >>
> >>com.google.gson.JsonDeserializerExceptionWrapper.deserialize(JsonDese
> r
> >>ial
> >> izerExceptionWrapper.java:64)
> >>      at
> >>
> >>com.google.gson.JsonDeserializationVisitor.invokeCustomDeserializer(Js
> >>onD
> >> eserializationVisitor.java:92)
> >>      at
> >>
> >>com.google.gson.JsonDeserializationVisitor.visitUsingCustomHandler(Jso
> >>nDe
> >> serializationVisitor.java:80)
> >>      at com.google.gson.ObjectNavigator.accept(ObjectNavigator.java:101)
> >>      at
> >>
> >>com.google.gson.JsonDeserializationContextDefault.fromJsonArray(JsonD
> e
> >>s
> >> erializationContextDefault.java:67)
> >>      at
> >>
> >>com.google.gson.JsonDeserializationContextDefault.deserialize(JsonDese
> >>ria
> >>l
> >> izationContextDefault.java:52)
> >>      at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:551)
> >>      at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:498)
> >>      at
> com.cloud.agent.transport.Request.getCommands(Request.java:235)
> >>      at
> >>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.AgentManagerImpl$AgentHandler.processReque
> >> st(AgentManagerImpl.java:1221)
> >>      at
> >>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.AgentManagerImpl$AgentHandler.doTask(Agent
> >> ManagerImpl.java:1374)
> >>      at
> >>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.ClusteredAgentManagerImpl$ClusteredAgentHan
> >> dler.doTask(ClusteredAgentManagerImpl.java:659)
> >>      at com.cloud.utils.nio.Task.run(Task.java:83)
> >>      at
> >>
> >>java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.
> j
> >>av
> >> a:1110)
> >>      at
> >>
> >>java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor
> .
> >>ja
> >> va:603)
> >>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> >> Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: can't
> >>find  ConsoleAccessAuthenticationCommand
> >>      at
> >>
> >>com.cloud.agent.transport.ArrayTypeAdaptor.deserialize(ArrayTypeAdapt
> o
> >>r
> >> .java:75)
> >>      at
> >>
> >>com.cloud.agent.transport.ArrayTypeAdaptor.deserialize(ArrayTypeAdapt
> o
> >>r
> >> .java:36)
> >>      at
> >>
> >>com.google.gson.JsonDeserializerExceptionWrapper.deserialize(JsonDese
> r
> >>ial
> >> izerExceptionWrapper.java:51)
> >>      ... 15 more
> >> 2013-07-17 19:38:20,994 WARN  [utils.nio.Task] (AgentManager-Handler-
> >> 7:null) Caught the following exception but pushing on
> >> com.google.gson.JsonParseException: The JsonDeserializer
> >>com.cloud.agent.transport.ArrayTypeAdaptor@1aa9a7bb failed to
> >>deserialize json object
> >>[{"ConsoleAccessAuthenticationCommand":{"_host":"172.25.243.31","_po
> rt"
> >> :"5924","_vmId":"0c9354d4-cbad-4cd0-9a38-
> >>
> 48e0efc6a3f5","_sid":"585d97c4cf867d6d","_ticket":"7w0YL4G35QDQj79Jm3
> >> h5NzNtwXo=","_isReauthenticating":false,"contextMap":{},"wait":0}}]
> >>given
> >> the type class [Lcom.cloud.agent.api.Command;
> >>      at
> >>
> >>com.google.gson.JsonDeserializerExceptionWrapper.deserialize(JsonDese
> r
> >>ial
> >> izerExceptionWrapper.java:64)
> >>      at
> >>
> >>com.google.gson.JsonDeserializationVisitor.invokeCustomDeserializer(Js
> >>onD
> >> eserializationVisitor.java:92)
> >>      at
> >>
> >>com.google.gson.JsonDeserializationVisitor.visitUsingCustomHandler(Jso
> >>nDe
> >> serializationVisitor.java:80)
> >>      at com.google.gson.ObjectNavigator.accept(ObjectNavigator.java:101)
> >>      at
> >>
> >>com.google.gson.JsonDeserializationContextDefault.fromJsonArray(JsonD
> e
> >>s
> >> erializationContextDefault.java:67)
> >>      at
> >>
> >>com.google.gson.JsonDeserializationContextDefault.deserialize(JsonDese
> >>ria
> >>l
> >> izationContextDefault.java:52)
> >>      at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:551)
> >>      at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:498)
> >>      at
> com.cloud.agent.transport.Request.getCommands(Request.java:235)
> >>      at
> >>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.AgentManagerImpl$AgentHandler.processReque
> >> st(AgentManagerImpl.java:1221)
> >>      at
> >>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.AgentManagerImpl$AgentHandler.doTask(Agent
> >> ManagerImpl.java:1374)
> >>      at
> >>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.ClusteredAgentManagerImpl$ClusteredAgentHan
> >> dler.doTask(ClusteredAgentManagerImpl.java:659)
> >>      at com.cloud.utils.nio.Task.run(Task.java:83)
> >>      at
> >>
> >>java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.
> j
> >>av
> >> a:1110)
> >>      at
> >>
> >>java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor
> .
> >>ja
> >> va:603)
> >>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> >> Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: can't
> >>find  ConsoleAccessAuthenticationCommand
> >>      at
> >>
> >>com.cloud.agent.transport.ArrayTypeAdaptor.deserialize(ArrayTypeAdapt
> o
> >>r
> >> .java:75)
> >>      at
> >>
> >>com.cloud.agent.transport.ArrayTypeAdaptor.deserialize(ArrayTypeAdapt
> o
> >>r
> >> .java:36)
> >>      at
> >>
> >>com.google.gson.JsonDeserializerExceptionWrapper.deserialize(JsonDese
> r
> >>ial
> >> izerExceptionWrapper.java:51)
> >>      ... 15 more
> >> 2013-07-17 19:38:25,372 DEBUG [cloud.server.ManagementServerImpl]
> >> (EventChecker-1:null) Deleting events older than: Tue Jul 02 19:38:25
> >>EDT
> >> 2013
> >> 2013-07-17 19:38:25,376 DEBUG [cloud.server.ManagementServerImpl]
> >> (EventChecker-1:null) Found 0 events to be purged
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
> 



Mime
View raw message