cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Murali Reddy <Murali.Re...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: CallContexts?
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 06:35:22 GMT

"Ipc framework and events framework needs to add this."

Alex, what specifically events framework need to handle this? Till 4.2,
UserContext was used to keep info like entity type, entity UUID, event
description etc in the UserContext. With CallContext, I see storing entity
details in CallContext is regressed, I will fix it. Let me know if there
is
anything else to be aware.

Also, CallContext is relevant only for API triggered asyn jobs? Or context
is used for internal VMWork asyn job used by vmsync?