cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mathias Mullins <mathias.mull...@citrix.com>
Subject CloudStack News - Moving to Wednesday
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 18:49:42 GMT
- Multi-list send since this is a community wide announcement

Just a reminder, the community news blog is moving to being published on Wednesdays starting
this week on July 10! This is to make it more timely with the data that we are working on
throughout the week.

Please make sure to have any information, events (including dates), or topics that you would
like to see covered or focused on posted to the marketing@c.a.o mailing list by Monday EOD
so we have time to get it in. We'll try to get stuff happening in on Tuesday as well. If you
would like to add it directly to the news feed wiki, please add it at: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Weekly+News<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Weekly+News#>#<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Weekly+News#>

Thanks,
Matt Mullins