cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From CK <cloudw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACS development
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 16:15:45 GMT
Thanks Rohit.

I found vmops.log under src, I assume that is the management server log?

In DevCloud2, is the command to run the management server: mvn -pl
:cloud-client-ui jetty:run
but this does not run in the background, can I add & to make it so, or is
there another command I should be using to run the management server as a
service, similar to a normal ACS deployment?